Supacoustic - Acoustic Panels
Supacoustic by Supawood is a large and very versatile range of Australian and British made decorative pre-finished acoustic wall and ceiling panel systems with options to suit any décor and any budget.
The Supacoustic Range includes: Click on an image to find out more...
Or read on about the advantages common throughout the Supacoustic range.
In this range there are both premium and affordable options for large areas as well as acoustic noise control kits for retro-fits over existing surfaces. There is a Supacoustic acoustic wall and ceiling panel system option available to address noise reverberation issues in shopping centres, restaurants, clubs, hotels, lecture theatres, churches, multi-purpose halls, sports centres, performing arts centres, call centres, libraries, hospitals or any other high activity area.
Supacoustic panels come in various standard configurations including perforated, slotted and creative patterns. Customised configurations can also be supplied to suite bespoke project needs. Matching Solid panels are also available.
The panels are available in a large range of natural and concept timber veneers or polyurethane colour and metallic finishes. Where volumes justify, we can source special finishes for your project.
Panels in the Supacoustic range are supplied with Supawood’s concealed fixing options and come with access panel options for easy access to concealed services.
Supawood will supply a comprehensive range of test results including data to assist in the calculating the correct sound absorption specifications required.
The panels can also be supplied to meets all Green Star requirements and in fire retardant versions.
Advantages of Supacoustic acoustic panels:
- Consistent high quality silky smooth finish.
- All slots and perforations are crisp and free of chips
- Proprietary concealed fixing systems.
- Integrated Acoustic Textile guarantees enhanced acoustic performance.
- Acoustic test results ensure acoustic criteria are met.
- Wide range means a product tailored for your application.
- Easy to specify, shop drawings and on-site quality control.
- Pre-finished and cut-to-size means quick site installation.
- Provide hidden access in both ceilings and walls.
- Highly durable, easy to clean, and maintenance free.
- Fire Group 1 and 2 options available.